At the start of July we sent out our Upshot Customer Satisfaction Survey to all users that had been recently active on Upshot. A big thank you to all those who took some time out to give us their feedback.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey allows us to collect and analyse data from anyone who uses Upshot and better understand how different users view the system and services by giving valuable feedback.
From the data that has been collected, not only are we able to analyse the positive feedback but also the areas that our clients identify as having problems.
We are then able to find solutions for these quickly and efficiently. A short breakdown of results follows:
- 89% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that Upshot is ‘user-’friendly’.
- 98% of respondents rated our customer service as positive or very positive.
- 85% of respondents agreed that the training they received from Upshot staff left them well equipped and confident when using the system.
- 94% of respondents found the help guides and videos useful or very useful after using them.
- 94% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that Upshot helps them in their role.
- 91% of respondents find it easier to show the impact of their work with Upshot.
- 78% of respondents believe that by using Upshot, their organisation is in a better position to apply for funding.
- 84% either agree or strongly agree that Upshot has made project management easier for their organisation.
- 93% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that Upshot has made monitoring and evaluation easier for their organisation.
- 86% of respondents believe that Upshot is a better monitoring system than others they have used
- 90% of respondents would recommend Upshot to other organisations.
You can view the full survey results here: Upshot Customer Satisfaction Survey 2017 - Results