By working with the local community, Local Authority and other organisations they provide facilities to give everyone the opportunity to realise their talents and potential in order to create, together, a vibrant community for the common good.
They have set out a realistic Mission Statement which provides their aims and objectives going forward whilst maintaining the History and inspiration of the St Stephens Community.
- Encourage Partnership working
- Expand user involvement
- Raise self-esteem and social inclusion
- Act as advocates for our community
- Listen to our community to identify our needs
- Encourage diversity of groups
- Encourage volunteers to develop their skills
- Ensure continued monitoring and evaluation of our work.