The safety of our team is our priority so we have been closely monitoring the latest COVID-19 guidance from the Government and Public Health England so that we operate in the most appropriate ways.
We're adjusting the way we work to avoid non-essential travel meaning the whole Upshot team is now working from home. This does not have any impact on our ability to support new and existing clients however, so it's mostly business as usual at our end. We have policies and practices in place to enable this so we can continue working effectively with our organisations and partners.
During this period, we would encourage all users who need support to contact us through the central support channels rather than individual team members. In the first instance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a swift response.
If you have any questions about how we are working or the ways in which we can continue to support you, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 020 7842 8899.
Many of the organisations using Upshot are working quickly to adapt and refocus their delivery to meet the needs of the communities they serve. We've seen existing and new services being delivered in different and often innovative ways.
We have created a guide outlining some Upshot features you may not be familiar with and other handy tips - we hope you will find it useful. Find it here.
We send out best wishes to you and thank you for continuing to play such a vital role in your communities.
Preeti Shetty, Head of Upshot
Q. Is Upshot running as normal during this period?
- Yes, the system continues to be fully operational. Our developers are working from home but continue to provide support & update where necessary.
Q. I'm an existing user and have a question while using Upshot, is Support still available?
- Yes! Our whole team are working from home but continues to be available to answer any support questions you may have. Please contact email@example.com or 020 7842 8899
Q. My delivery has changed during this period and I'm not sure how to record this on Upshot?
- Please see our news article here describing different ways Upshot can be used. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the best option for your organisation.
Q. I would like to know more about Upshot, are you still delivering demo's during this period?
- Yes! Please contact email@example.com and a member of the team with be in touch.
Q. Are you still delivering training during this period?
- Yes! Online training sessions for new organisations or existing users can be completed during this period. 80% of participants* agreed that online training, on Upshot, left them confident to use the system.
*2019 Upshot Training Survey